To secure your place on this now online course, a non-refundable deposit of £75 is required. The total cost of this course is £650 and the outstanding balance of £575 will be due one month prior to the start of the course. You will be sent details via email on how to pay the course balance closer to the time. Failure to pay the final balance will result in the delegate losing their place on the course and Pathology Spheres retaining the non-refundable deposit.
This is an ONLINE 2 Week Surgical Revision Course preparing trainees for the Histopathology FRCPath Part 2 Examination.
- Designed to prepare trainees for the part 2 surgical pathology examination in histopathology
- To provide an approach to the part 2 examination
- To cover common exam cases
- Trainers have been selected for their expertise within their disciplines, both in their clinical acumen but also their teaching skills
- Format of the course is intense and demanding but also rewarding
Key Features of the Course:
- All lectures will be live streamed, online, across the two weeks.
- Exam orientated Course
- Experienced Consultants lecturing, with a pedigree of teaching
- Surgical and Cytology Mock Tests
- Opportunity to address and discuss difficult cases
- All course and mock exam slides will be whole mount glass slide scanned, so you will be able to zoom in and out on the digital images.
- Management Lecture
- Feedback from Speakers
- Pathology trainees preparing for Histopathology FRCPath Part 2 Surgical examination
Please click on the button below to see what are the current subscription plans.
E-Mail : email@example.com