NOW ONLINE - FRCPath Part 1 Revision Course3RD – 6TH AUGUST 2021
• Now online, all lectures will be live streamed across the 4 days, providing delegates with the opportunity to still ask questions and to discuss with peers. • Excellent feedback from previous courses. • Speakers have been selected for their expertise within their disciplines, both in their clinical acumen but also their teaching skills. • This course aims to cover all the major topic areas of the examination syllabus.
NOW ONLINE - FRCPath Part 2 Surgical Course1ST – 14TH SEPTEMBER 2021
• This is an ONLINE 2 Week Surgical Revision Course preparing trainees for the Histopathology FRCPath Part 2 Examination. • All lectures will be live streamed, online, across the two weeks. • Exam orientated Course • Experienced Consultants lecturing, with a pedigree of teaching • Surgical and Cytology Mock Tests
NOW ONLINE - FRCPath Part 2 Mock Course20TH – 21ST SEPTEMBER 2021
• This is a 2 day practical course with both mock examination and seminars preparing trainees for the FRCPath Part 2 Examination. • Day 1 - Mock Exam • Day 2 - The Review • Review of the Mock Exam and Exam tips • Format of the exam and tips on getting through it • What the examiner is looking for • Analysis of group performance
Practical Histology Training Course6TH – 17TH SEPTEMBER 2021
• This training is 100% practical oriented; it is a 2-week training course with 5 days a week of practical sessions (Mon – Fri)` • This Uralensis Innov8 Practical Histology Training is designed to address the shortage of experienced Medical Laboratory Assistants (MLAs), Associate Practitioners (APs) and Biomedical Scientists (BMSs) within the histopathology department nationwide.
ONLINE BREAST PATHOLOGY COURSE
• The new national breast Pathology Update Course is online and is aimed at Multi-Disciplinary Teams. Delivered by experts in the field with the opportunity for interactive discussion. Topics include Lectures; MDT Case Discussions, Refined Surgical techniques, Audit and Case Presentations.
Welcome to Pathology Spheres which is part of the Oxbridge Medica Group. Oxbridge Medica is an educational platform founded in 2006 which has for many years developed and delivered medical and other vocational training programmes in the United Kingdom.
- High quality online and residential courses
- Up-to date courses, MCQs & online modules
Our offices are staffed between 09:30 and 17:00 from Monday to Friday. During this time we are available by phone or email. You can contact us on the phone number below or simply fill out the enquiry form.
Tel: 0161 980 8882
All enquiries outside our office hours may be made via the enquiry form, where we endeavour to respond as soon as possible, or using the phone number below between 17:00 and 21:00 from Monday to Friday and between 10:00 and 18:00 on Saturday and Sunday.
Out of hours Tel: 07960001172